We are seeking an intern to support our busy, international office in Berlin fulltime. The earliest possible starting date is 2 September 2019, and the duration of the internship should be at least 6 months.
What we can offer you
- A paid position
- An international office in the centre of Berlin
- Insight into the Holocaust as an issue of contemporary, political relevance
- Experience in dealing with diplomats and high-ranking officials in the framework of an intergovernmental alliance with member countries from several continents
- Flexible working time, with core times to be agreed
- Opportunity to take on responsibility for your own projects
- A mentor to support you during your time with the IHRA
- Access to a network of more than 400 political representatives and experts
The International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance unites governments and experts to strengthen, advance, and promote Holocaust education, remembrance, and research worldwide and to uphold the commitments of the 2000 Stockholm Declaration. We are a network of over 40 countries and are still growing.