The IHRA contributes to the body of scholarship in the field of Holocaust Studies by carrying out research projects and hosting academic conferences. We disseminate our research findings and conference papers free of charge through our publication series.
- Mass Murder of People with Disabilities and the Holocaust (2019)
- Refugee Policies from 1933 until Today: Challenges and Responsibilities (2018)
- Research in Teaching and Learning about the Holocaust: A Dialogue Beyond Borders (2017)
- Bystanders, Rescuers or Perpetrators? The Neutral Countries and the Shoah (2016)
- Killing Sites: Research and Remembrance (2015)
The IHRA also produces essential foundational documents such as The Genocide and Persecution of Roma and Sinti. Bibliography and Historiographical Review and A Matter of Comparison: The Holocaust, Genocides and Crimes Against Humanity; An Analysis and Overview of Comparative Literature and Programs.